My photo
As the name suggest, this blog is dedicated to my 2 kids, Cliona and Caleb. After being retrenched, i became a stay-at-home mum to take care of the kids but wanted to do something fulfilling so i started this blog. In the meantime, i would also like to take this opportunity to showcase my range of my baby leather shoes.

Feb 10, 2009

HAPPY KIDS LEATHER SHOES

INSPIRATION

Through a friend's recommendation, i bought a similar pair of leather shoes for my son, Caleb when he was learning to walk and what a surprise he loved wearing them! :) However designs of the shoes are so limited and price was expensive. Thus, an idea struck me to source for other alternatives with more nicer designs that offers an affordable price for everyone.
This is how Little Twos came about. I decided to bring Happy Kids cow leather shoes into Singapore so that Mummies can enjoy QUALITY+ COMFORT+ MORE DESIGNS to choose from at affordable prices!

Pls do take your time to browse through my catalogue & feel free to drop me an email if u have any queries.

Thanks a lot for dropping by & hope u have a pleasant shopping experience with us! :)

From Little Twos