My photo
As the name suggest, this blog is dedicated to my 2 kids, Cliona and Caleb. After being retrenched, i became a stay-at-home mum to take care of the kids but wanted to do something fulfilling so i started this blog. In the meantime, i would also like to take this opportunity to showcase my range of my baby leather shoes.

Aug 4, 2009

Product Reviews

Keen to hear what our customers comment on our products?

Here's what they say....

"My daughter has been dropping booties and socks. It is very frustrating when she kept losing them in public places. After wearing Happy Kids cow leather shoes she don’t drop them anymore. It also helps to warm her feet while she was in the very cold air con room. She felt comfortable too putting on these leather shoes."
- Yingyi (Mum to 5mth old baby Jana wearing style#HK06)