My photo
As the name suggest, this blog is dedicated to my 2 kids, Cliona and Caleb. After being retrenched, i became a stay-at-home mum to take care of the kids but wanted to do something fulfilling so i started this blog. In the meantime, i would also like to take this opportunity to showcase my range of my baby leather shoes.

Feb 3, 2010

Announcement


***WELCOME TO LITTLE TWOS*****

Kindly be informed that my blog will not be updated regularly but i'm most pleased to answer any of your enquiries regarding Happy Kids cow leather shoes. Or if u are looking for items & would like me to bring them in, u can drop me an email.

I can be contacted at clyva1981@hotmail.com

Also once again many thanks to my friends and regular customers who have been buying and buying from me, do continue to keep on rolling!

Cheers Val
from Little Twos